THE REGULATIONS OF FREE LEGAL COUNSELLING
The Regulations of free legal counselling (hereinafter referred to as „Regulations”) determine the principles of the provision of free legal advices by Adwokat Natalię Malec oraz Adwokat Kamilę Stefanek Pałka – prowadzące działalność gospodarczą z siedzibą w Krakowie (31-127) przy ul. Kochanowskiego 22/4.
Whenever reference is made to:
1. Legal advice – it should be understood as a verbal opinion which contains the legal evaluation of the factual and legal background of the particular case set out by the Client and the advice about the preferred line of action in this case.
2. Lawyer – it should be understood as attorney in law or the other person designated by attorney in law, who provides the free legal advices in accordance with these Regulations.
3. Client – it should be understood as a natural person, who benefits the free legal help.
4. Regulations – it should be understood as a present Regulations.
1.The provision of the free legal advices will comply with the principles of the Bar Association Ethics and Dignity of the Profession Code.
2.In the event that the Client is interested in using the free advisory services shall become acquainted with the provisions of these Regulations previously.
1.The free legal advices will be given to the natural persons with full legal capacity, during the days and hours agreed with the Attorney in Law – via telephone +48 570 267 674 or via e-mail: email@example.com
2.The free legal advices will be given every Thursday by prior arrangement.
3.The Client who wants to arrange the appointment is obliged to state his first name, surname, the contact telephone number and the nature of the particular matter (civil, familiar, criminal, etc.), for which the advice is intended.
4.In the case of the via e-mail reservation of appointment, the date shall be considered reserved if the Client received the confirmation from the e-mail address above.
5.Every Client may take advantage of the free legal advice only once every six months.
1.The Law Firm reserves its right to refuse to provide services, to the person, who:
- has benefited the free legal advice during the last six months,
- didn’t agree the date with the Attorney in Law in the manner as detailed above,
- didn’t arrive for an appointment at the time,
- is receiving a legal help from any other professional legal counsel in the particular case,
- is under the influence of alcohol or of any other intoxicating agent, as well as is acting aggressively or in another unacceptable manner.
2. The Law Firm reserves its right to refuse to provide services, in the case of a conflict of interest between the Client who wants to benefit the free legal advice and any other Client of the Law Firm, The Law Firm or its employees.
1. The free legal advices will be providing in the verbal form during the appointment in the Law Firm by attorney in law or the other person designated by attorney in law.
2.The free legal advice is to be made solely on the basis of a factual and legal background of the particular case set out via orally by the Client. The failure to disclose all relevant informations may result that the advice will be inadequate to the real problem. The Law Firm is not responsible for the provision of an advice that answers for the problem set out by the Client in an dishonest or false manner.
3.The time reserved for one legal advice may not exceed 20 minutes.
4.The free legal advices shall not include, in particular:
- drafting up pleadings, contracts nor legal advices in the written form,
- analysis of documents,
- legal representation, appearing in courts and state offices, nor in mediation.
- legal representation, appearing in courts
1. The Law Firm reserves its right to cancel or to change the date of an appointment, informing the Client previously.
2.The new date of an appointment will be arranged in consultation with the Client.
All the informations acquired by reason of the legal service are covered by professional secrecy.
1.The Client submits on separate written form that he has read the present Regulations, gives consent to its rules and agrees to follow the Regulations and that he requests for the provision of free legal advice, reffered to in these Regulations.
2. The Law Firm gives no guarantee that using the informations provided will ensure the desired outcome.
1. These Regulations shall enter into force on 2 August 2017.
2. The Regulations are available in headquarters of the Law Firm and on internet site of the Law Firm.